The Internet is a treasure trove of information and content. Here’s a sampling of health and wellness related items that caught my eye this week. Enjoy!
One of our “5 Things” is to eat your veggies. Did you know that their various colors have an important role to play in your health? Eat the rainbow!
Another “5 Things” topic, sleep, is a challenging one for many people. This interactive chart details how sleep impacts every part of your body.
As a new dad, life has come at me pretty fast over the past few months. If you’re a new dad these lessons in lifting might hit home for you the way it did for me.
Remember that your effort matters…
It's really hard to evaluate the efficacy of a program if you don't actually train hard.— Eric Cressey (@EricCressey) November 3, 2014
Parents – kids benefit from strength training too. Make it a family affair!
Benefits of Strength training for children:— Jeremy Frisch (@JeremyFrisch) April 11, 2018
2. Strength and flexibility.
3. Coordination and movement skill
6. Resistance to injury
7. Speed and agility
8. Improves focus and attention
9. Improves Self esteem
10. Carries over to adulthood pic.twitter.com/sMDqr9R54I
I’m not a coffee drinker, but even I’m inclined to give this one a try…
Any cold brew fans in the house?— EXOS (@TeamEXOS) April 11, 2018
• 1 scoop @Onnit Grass-Fed Vanilla Whey Protein
• 1 scoop Onnit Powerfood Vitality
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 ounce raw, organic almonds
• 1 frozen banana
• 6 ounces unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 6 ounces cold brew
• 1 cup ice pic.twitter.com/ExDY5ZmMNc